Welcome aboard our charming boat tour to Procida! Discover with us the enchanting island of Procida, a hidden gem in the Gulf of Naples. This exciting maritime journey will take you along picturesque coastlines, allowing you to admire colorful fishing villages, secluded bays, and the distinctive harbor of the island.
Live and taste the archipelago experience. Reach an island that has already been the Italian Capital of Culture and a set of international films. Take a beautiful walk to discover the village of Terra Murata and Palazzo D'Avalos with their history and views, and enjoy the taste of local food.
Information and itinerary:
• Departure via ferry from Naples to Procida;
• On arrival breakfast with coffee and lingua di Procida, popular pastries with a sweet lemon cream filling.
• Entrance ticket to Palazzo D'Avalos, ancient aristocratic palace built in 1500.
• Boat tour of the island lasting 2:30 hours including stops;
• Typical lunch
• Boat tour around the island
• Departure via ferry to Naples around 6pm
How to reach Molo Beverello: