Enjoy a fantastic aperitif on the Sorrento Coast starting every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from the port of Marina Piccola in Sorrento!
At the port you will board a typical Sorrento gozzo.
- Visit to the Regina Giovanna baths
- Visit to the Puolo Bay
- Visit to the Bay of Massa Lubrense
- Visit to Cape Corbo with the natural waterfall
- Stop at the Baia delle Sirene
- Visit Punta Campanella
- Stop in Nerano for a bath
- Stop at the famous restaurant “Il Cantuccio” and aperitif served with the classic Neapolitan Cuoppo with shrimp, calamari and vegetables, accompanied by fresh wine. Return to the port of Marina Piccola
Book this tour available every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 10:00 and 15:30 for € 65!
This tour includes:
- Comfortable seats
- Solarium with a handrail for a safely tour
- Minibar with free drinks
- Stereo with Neapolitan songs
- drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) Free wifi, English speaking skipper, Limoncello tasting, fuel.
Reservations have to be made at least the day before departures.
Send an e-mail today to firstname.lastname@example.org to know the availability of the tour and to know more details about how to reach the train station from Naples!
We speak English, French and Spanish!